Join us online this June 13th 5:00am PST / 8:00am ET/ 2:00pm CET for a DSM Technique & Symbiotic Tools live webinar
Are you in business and wondering
- Why is it increasing in complexity?
- How will I control/manage that complexity
Observe a 60 mins online tutorial on techniques and tools for you to consider adding to your complexity management
- Tutorial (10 mins) -Steve Eppinger(MIT), USA
- 8 Symbiotic Technology Tools (40 mins) including:
- ADePT-Paul Waskett, UK
- BOXARR-Rob Smith, UK
- iQUAVIS-Hiroki Azuma, Japan
- LATTIX-Sean Barow, USA
- LOOMEO-Martin Strattner, Germany
- Problematics-Don Steward, USA
- Projectdsm-Elke Scheurmann, Australia
- Soley-Alex Hatzold, Germany
- DSMiSIG Facilitator-Mike Stowe, USA
This DTT is part of the 19th annual international DSM Conference, to be held in Helsinki, Finland, this September 11-13, 2017, which is an opportunity to share and learn various perspectives of this topic.
If you missed our webinar, you can find the video below!
You will find some of the presenter videos here as well.