Subject to changes without previous notice
- Find information on the Keynotes here.
- Read more our last DSM-Sprint Workshop here.
- All events take place at the ex Ospedale Militare unless stated otherwise (How to get there ?)
Detailed Conference Program
For the detailed program please visit the link below (no login required)
- Regular Fee 400€
- Design Society members and & AISE members 340€ (with valid ID)
- Students 120€ (with valid ID)
Conference fees include access to sessions, tutorials, and workshops, the welcome event, and lunch and coffee breaks.
- Conference Dinner +55€
- Technical tour +45€
Please register through the Conference Management System ConfTool on the link below.
If you already have submitted a paper, please do not create a new account, but register using your existing one.
The registration of participation is binding.
- Cancellations can be made before August 31st. Before this date (August 31st) 90% of the fees paid will be reimbursed, due to transaction fees and similar costs. The fees paid can be transferred to another participant until October 5th. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective. Further restrictions may apply to presenting authors.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
Albergo alla Posta, 3-star hotel at walking distance from the conference venue
Forum boutique hotel, 3-star hotel at walking distance from the conference venue
Savoia Excelsior Palace, 4-star luxury hotel in the center of Trieste